Wednesday, September 01, 2004
On this day:

 
If only bike can vote...
Yesterday night, a person by the name of John Kerry responded to my previous night's post regarding Joshua Kinberg's protest using his bike. Could this be The Senator, John Kerry? What's he doing toiling late at night surfing websites? Shouldn't he instead be thinking of some ways to ease the burden of ordinary citizens, improve the quality of life, better management of our natural resources?
To his comment. I only wish bikes could vote. Surely, they would vote Bush out of office. Wait, I only wish I could vote. I would vote for you, John Kerry, if you allow legalized residents to vote. Wait, I can't vote for you. I CAN'T vote! Arrrgh!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Gloria Chen Nickname: Turtle
Location:

My mood when I posted

The current mood of gloturtle at www.imood.com



Currectly Reading

  • Cost of the War in Iraq
  • (JavaScript Error)

    Archives

    Guest

    This page is powered by Blogger.

    Listed on BlogShares