Sunday, November 28, 2004
On this day:

 
I'm a Mother?
This little quiz was directed to me by Orangejack. The funny thing is this is the secoond test result. The first test result says I'm a mild-mannered assisination victim, Abe Loncoln. Each test gave me a different set of questions, so I guess you can keep taking the test until you get an answer you can identify with. Although, I guess there are similarities in both personality traits. They both fight for the common people. One peacefully, one started a war.



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Gloria Chen Nickname: Turtle
Location:

My mood when I posted

The current mood of gloturtle at www.imood.com



Currectly Reading

  • Cost of the War in Iraq
  • (JavaScript Error)

    Archives

    Guest

    This page is powered by Blogger.

    Listed on BlogShares