Sunday, March 06, 2005
On this day:

 
Thoughts #1
Yestarday, Saturday, I went for an extended walk along Ocean Beach in San Francisco. Actually I was at first heading out over to Fort Funston for a field day photographing hang gliders. The plan went bust because I forgot to bring along the flash memory card for my camera. Instead I headed down toward the beach, being a most gorgeous day. Over head I spotted some hang gliders. To the immediate left I spotted 2 soaring seagulls. with their wings spread just like so gliding through the sky gracefully.

Thought: Hang gliders imitating bird. Human has forever been imitating nature, researching the laws of nature, modifying nature according to our needs. But, what is it that keeps us from becoming one with nature??


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Gloria Chen Nickname: Turtle
Location:

My mood when I posted

The current mood of gloturtle at www.imood.com



Currectly Reading

  • Cost of the War in Iraq
  • (JavaScript Error)

    Archives

    Guest

    This page is powered by Blogger.

    Listed on BlogShares